Focus ST (2012>) Mountune Upgrades
The Ford Focus ST also receives the Mountune Performance treatment in the form of the MP275 package. The package includes:
- Large-capacity alloy intercooler (available in either powder coated Silver or Black with an optional Mountune logo
- Low-loss cast crossover duct with Samco silicone hose (available in silver or powder coated black)
- High-flow, dual-entry air filter
- Revised and remastered engine calibration using sophisticated software
- Mountune Performance badge fitted
Once your Focus ST is upgraded, power jumps to 275PS at 5500rpm and torque is also raised to 400Nm at 2,750rpm. The Focus ST certainly isn’t a slow car it its standard guise, however with the Mountune package, the ST is free to show you what it can really do.
0-60 is dealt with in 5.7 seconds and the 31-62mph in-gear time takes only 4.9 seconds – 0.8 seconds quicker than standard.
To ensure the quality and durability of this package, Mountune has extensively tested it on British B roads and on numerous laps of the world famous Nurburgring Nordschleife.
This Mountune Performance upgrade can be fitted to any model year of the Ford Focus ST, new or used. The upgrade package has a minimum 12 months/12,000 miles warranty on parts supplied against manufacturing defects. The MP275 package is the only performance upgrade that will not affect your manufacturer base vehicle warranty.
31-62mph (4th gear): 5.7secs
31-62mph (4th gear): 4.9secs
MP275 ABI CODE
All Focus ST upgraded with the Mountune MP275 can be insured as models in their own right.
When seeking insurance quotes please ensure you declare the car as a Focus ST 275 using the ABI rating available.